We are so excited to be presenting this great giveaway to celebrate the release of Disney’s Live Action Beauty and The Beast! We have a quartet of gorgeous treasures for one lucky winner!
The prize includes a limited edition (2500) live action Beauty and The Beast Magicband2, a 2017 limited release Chase Visa cardholder exclusive Beauty and The Beast slider pin, an artist-signed postcard print of Jasmine Becket-Griffith’s Princess Belle: Belle’s Enchantment and a Disney Parks exclusive Beauty and The Beast enchanted rose glow cup!
The main way to enter is via your Instagram account! Follow us on IG at Magic On Main St and leave a comment on our giveaway post to let us know that you did so (or that you are already a follower). It’s that simple!
If you would like to earn extra entries, there are several ways to do that. (If you enter with more than one option, you can list all of the ways you entered in one comment, it doesn’t have to be multiple comments.)
1. Follow us on Twitter and leave us a comment to let us know.
2. Follow us on Facebook and leave us a comment to let us know.
3. Follow us on Periscope and leave us a comment to let us know.
4. Subscribe us on YouTube and leave us a comment to let us know.
5. Follow us on Pinterest and leave us a comment to let us know.
6. Leave us a comment on this blog post telling us who your favorite Beauty and The Beast character is (exclusive entry for blog readers).
Contest runs from NOW until 11:59pm on March 16th, 2017. Winner will be announced Via Instagram, Instagram Live & Periscope on March 17th, 2017. Good Luck to all who enter!
These are the Official, Legal rules that we enforce for all of our contests and giveaways.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to those who sign up at the Instagram Contest post and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The contest is only open to legal residents of The United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Magic On Main St (or the “Sponsor” if applicable) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Magic On Main St, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about [3/10/17] and ending [3/17/17]. All online entries must be received by [3/16/17] 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting a comment with a valid NON-GIVEAWAY Instagram account on the contest Instagram post at http://www.instagram.com/MagicOnMainSt . The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Magic On Main St. You may enter only once per option listed above and you must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Magic On Main St.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive [One (1) limited edition live action Beauty and The Beast magicband 2 – $33, one (1) Disney Parks Beauty and The Beast enchanted rose glow cup with straw – $14, one (1) limited release 2017 Visa Chase cardholder exclusive Beauty and The Beast slider pin – $13, one (1) postcard print of Jasmine Becket-Griffith’s Princess Belle: Belle’s Enchantment, signed by the artist – $5 (pre-signing) (total approx retail value – $65.00US]. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the owner of Magic On Main St. No cash or other prize substitution permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Magic On Main St to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Contest will be selected by a random process under the supervision of the Sponsor (if contest is sponsored by an outside entity). Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Contest with within one (1) day following the winner selection. Magic On Main St shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 3 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Magic On Main St, anyone acting on behalf of Magic On Main St, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Magic On Main St reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Magic On Main St may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Magic On Main St. Magic On Main St reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Magic On Main St has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by contest rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Magic On Main St reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Magic On Main St and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF FLORIDA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Affiliations: Magic On Main St and this Contest are in no way, shape, or form associated with The Walt Disney Corporation, Disney Parks, Disney Entertainment or any of their subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees or representatives.