If you would like to research the privacy policies of the companies and plug-ins that we use, you can do so on their individual websites.
Google Analytics :: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Google Feedburner :: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Akismet :: https://automattic.com/privacy/
Commentluv :: http://comluv.com/about/privacy/
Contact Form 7 :: http://contactform7.com/faq/
Pinterest Pin It Button :: https://weblizar.com/terms-services/
GetSocial :: http://getsocial.io/privacy-policy
Ajax for AdSense :: http://www.thulasidas.com/others/privacy-policy/ (tentative on Google Approval)
Fetch Tweets :: https://wordpress.org/plugins/fetch-tweets/
Instagram Feed :: https://smashballoon.com/terms-conditions/
Facebook Like Box :: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/page-plugin
There are only specific instances in which your names, email addresses or mailing addresses are required:
- Registering for our email newsletter requires your name and email address.
- Registering to comment on our blog posts requires your name and email address.
- Communicating with us via the form on the “Contact” page requires your name and email address.
- Using the Commentluv plug-in when leaving your comment requires a website address.
- Winning a contest or give-away requires your mailing address (emailed privately to Josephine@MagicOnMainSt.com) for prize delivery.
- Purchasing items from a blog/IG “garage sale” requires your name, PayPal email address (to send an invoice to) and your mailing address (for item delivery). In this instance the information will be privately emailed to Josephine@MagicOnMainSt.com and is NOT to be posted in a public comment as with some blogs. I feel that sending information privately is safer than posting it as a public comment.